Becoming a vegan or vegetarian is easy and exciting! It’s really about what you can eat, not what you can’t eat! There’s a vast variety of food choices available within a plant-based diet that fulfill the essential nutritional needs, such as protein, fiber, and all the micronutrients. The proven health benefits of a plant-based diet are growing every day, including weight loss, improved digestion, lowered cholesterol and increased energy. In this program, I’ll take you step by step to becoming a healthy, balanced and happy vegan or vegetarian. This program provides a total transition to a vegan or vegetarian diet.
- Six 50-minute sessions: once every 2 weeks or once a week.
- Tools to support you make the dietary adjustments to a vegan or vegetarian diet, including, mind-set exercises, strategies for dietary pitfalls, tips for stress reduction and culinary time management
- Menu planning for home, travel and the unexpected.
- Recommendations to practice between sessions.
- Guidance for food shopping and food preparation.
- Market visit (optional).
- Complimentary vegan and/or vegetarian recipes.
- My steady support as your health coach between sessions.
- A follow-up call 2 weeks after completion of your program.
For inquiries and rates, please contact email@example.com
Conveniently located in the Flatiron District in NYC, the Green Beat Life office is near all major subway/bus stops, bike paths, the Union Square Farmer’s Market, health-wise grocery stores and restaurants, and Madison Square Park and Gramercy Park.
Not in NYC? Remote sessions are available by phone or web conferencing!
©2015 Green Beat Life, LLC