If you have been hesitant or confused about transitioning to a vegan or vegetarian diet, this program will guide you step by step. Have no fear! There is a vast and wide variety of food choices available within a plant-based diet that fulfill all the essential nutritional needs, such as protein, fiber, and all the micronutrients. The proven health benefits of a plant-based diet are growing every day, including weight loss, improved digestion, lowered cholesterol and increased energy. Get on board with Vegan Crossing!
This 5 session series includes:
- Regular 50-minute sessions personalized for you to smoothly transition to a vegan or vegetarian diet, step by step, at a pace that is comfortable for you. Each session builds upon the last.
- Tools to help you make the dietary and lifestyle adjustments you want to adopt a successful plant-based diet, whether it is weight management as a vegan or vegetarian, food shopping and kitchen set-up, cooking instruction or simply learning to eat well, sensibly and clean as a vegan or vegetarian.
- Recommendations and assignments to put into action between sessions and increase your plant-based nutrition knowledge.
- Recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare.
- Email support between sessions.
- Recommended time frame for session appointments is once a week or once every two weeks.
For pricing & inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Conveniently located in the Flatiron District in NYC, the Green Beat Life office is near all major subway/bus stops, bike paths, the Union Square Farmer’s Market, health-wise grocery stores and restaurants, and Madison Square Park and Gramercy Park.
Not in NYC? Remote sessions are available!
©2014 Green Beat Life, LLC