Have you been hesitant or confused about transitioning to a vegan or vegetarian diet? No worries! It’s about what you can eat, not what you can’t eat! There’s a vast and wide variety of food choices available within a plant-based diet that fulfill the essential nutritional needs, such as protein, fiber, and all the micronutrients. The proven health benefits of a plant-based diet are growing every day, including weight loss, improved digestion, lowered cholesterol and increased energy. Get on board with Vegan Crossing!
- Five 50-minute sessions personalized for you to reach your health goals, step by step, at a pace that is comfortable for you.
- Tools to support you make the dietary and lifestyle adjustments in alignment with your goals, including mind-set exercises, time management, strategies for dietary pitfalls, menu planning for home, travels and the unexpected.
- Recommendations and assignments to implement between sessions.
- Handouts to increase your nutrition knowledge and put into action.
- Guidance for food preparation and shopping.
- Complimentary recipes.
- My ongoing support as your health coach by email or phone throughout your series.
- Recommended time frame for session appointments is once a week or once every two weeks.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians: newbies, aspiring and those who want to refine.
For pricing & inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Conveniently located in the Flatiron District in NYC, the Green Beat Life office is near all major subway/bus stops, bike paths, the Union Square Farmer’s Market, health-wise grocery stores and restaurants, and Madison Square Park and Gramercy Park.
Not in NYC? Remote sessions are available!
©2014 Green Beat Life, LLC