Becoming a vegan or vegetarian or simply turning to a plant-based diet is easy and exciting! It’s really about what you can eat, not what you can’t eat! There’s a vast variety of food choices available within a plant-based diet that fulfill the essential nutritional needs, such as protein, fiber, and all the micronutrients. The proven health benefits of a plant-based diet are growing every day, including weight loss, improved digestion, lowered cholesterol and increased energy. In this program, I’ll take you step by step to becoming a healthy, balanced and happy vegan or vegetarian. This program supports and guides a transition to a vegan or vegetarian diet.
- Six 50-minute sessions: once every 2 weeks or once a week, as desired.
- Tools to support you make the dietary adjustments to a vegan or vegetarian diet, including, mind-set exercises, strategies for dietary pitfalls, tips for stress reduction and culinary time management
- Menu planning for home, travel and the unexpected.
- Recommendations to practice between sessions.
- Guidance for food shopping and food preparation.
- Market visit (optional).
- Complimentary vegan and/or vegetarian recipes.
- My steady support as your health coach between sessions.
- A follow-up call 2 weeks after completion of your program.
For inquiries and rates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Conveniently located in the Union Square area, the Green Beat Life office is near all main public transportation stops. Not in NYC? Remote sessions are available by phone or web conferencing!
©2016 Green Beat Life, LLC