Wouldn’t you like to sail through your busy work-week with vigor and balance? And have energy for the weekends? Eating during our work-week is often unplanned and unhealthy, and it leaves us zapped of valuable energy. Many of us choose food for speed, rather than health, during these busy full days. Take your strategic skills into the kitchen, straight to your desk or on-the-go! Imagine if meals could be easy, healthy and sustain your energy all week long!
- Four 50-minute sessions: personalized for you to reach your health goals, step by step, at a pace that is comfortable for you.
- One 90-minute plant-based cuisine lesson on how to prepare foods for a healthy nutritious work-week.
- Tips and strategies on how to avoid the ingredients that deplete you when you consume processed, fast foods during the work-day, including making better choices at business lunches or dinners, and Happy Hour.
- Recommendations to implement between sessions.
- Handouts to increase your nutrition knowledge and put into action.
- Guidance for food preparation and shopping.
- Complimentary recipes.
- My ongoing support as your health coach throughout your series, by email or phone, in between sessions.
- A follow-up call 2 weeks after completion of your program.
- Recommended time frame for session appointments is once a week or once every two weeks.
For inquiries and rates, contact email@example.com
Conveniently located in the Flatiron District in NYC, the Green Beat Life office is near all major subway/bus stops, bike paths, the Union Square Farmer’s Market, health-wise grocery stores and restaurants, and Madison Square Park and Gramercy Park.
Not in NYC? Remote sessions are available by phone or Skype!
©2015 Green Beat Life, LLC