Take your strategic skills into the kitchen, straight to your desk or on-the-go! You will sail through your busy week with vigor and well-being. Many of us choose food for speed, rather than health, during our work week. Imagine if meals could be easy, healthy and sustain your energy all week long!
This 5 session series includes:
- 4 regular 50-minute sessions and a 90-minute vegetarian or vegan cooking lesson, personalized for you to reach for health goals, and to overcome the challenges you have with diet and nutrition during your work week.
- Tools to make the dietary and lifestyle adjustments you want, whether it is weight management, stress reduction, deconstructing cravings, increasing energy, transitioning to a vegetarian or vegan diet, or simply learning to eat well.
- Recommendations and assignments for you to put into action between sessions and increase your nutrition knowledge.
- Menu planning and cooking instruction to prepare meals for your work week.
- Tips on how to avoid the ingredients that deplete you when you consume processed, fast foods during the work day, including making better choices at business lunches or dinners, and Happy Hour.
- Email support between sessions.
- Recommended time frame for session appointments is once a week or once every two weeks.
- Food item purchases for the cooking lesson are an additional cost.
- The location for the cooking lesson will be determined and agreed upon at the session(s) before the instructional session takes place.
For pricing and inquiries, please contact email@example.com
Conveniently located in the Flatiron District in NYC, the Green Beat Life office is near all major subway/bus stops, bike paths, the Union Square Farmer’s Market, health-wise grocery stores and restaurants, and Madison Square Park and Gramercy Park.
Not in NYC? Remote sessions are available!
©2014 Green Beat Life, LLC